Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sparkle Of Hope

This afternoon I received an email from my father.
It's been quite a while.
I guess it's hard when you're keeping contact with your first born a secret from all other family members.
Really - I'm just glad that I haven't been forgotten.
He's putting together a longer letter for me - about family and medical history.
I don't want to get my hopes up too high - but it's good to have some contact once more.
He also wants to call me this week - just to have a wee friendly chat - as it's been a long time since our last phone call. Hopefully we'll tee that up for Friday.
So - there is a spark - a faint glimmer of hope.
Fingers crossed dear friends.
Please send out your strength and happy thoughts to wee Possum this week.
I hope he doesn't break my heart like my mother/his wife has done too many times before.

8 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Fingers crossed!

{{HUGS}}

13/8/08, 10:34 pm  
Blogger Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

Oh Possum, I'm hoping for you with everything I've got.

13/8/08, 10:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping with every ounce of my being!!

((((( Possum )))))

14/8/08, 1:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you best wishes and good thoughts... please keep us posted as to how things go!

Thinking of you...

15/8/08, 12:51 am  
Blogger juliaNY07 said...

Thinking of you as always. Good luck, enjoy your time with him. Jxx

15/8/08, 2:54 am  
Blogger Sunny said...

Have all my good thoughts and wishes made it down there yet?

I'm SOOO glad he's written, and hope you'll chat soon.

xx

15/8/08, 12:32 pm  
Blogger Possum said...

Thanks for all the love !!
Your messages and support keep my head above water.
Hugz,
Poss. xxxx

15/8/08, 10:13 pm  
Blogger Pickel said...

That is so cool. Good luck.

16/9/08, 9:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home