Sunday, April 01, 2007

The 3's Of Me

The lovely ActonB tagged me with a meme. I haven't done one before - so I'll give it a bash.....

Three Things That Scare Me
Big spiders
Politicians
Teenage years (I know what I was like.......)

Three People Who Make Me Laugh
My girls
My friends
Some very clever peoples in the blogosphere

Three Things I Love
My family
My friends
Good food


Three Things I Hate
Secrets & Lies
Never having enough time
Hypocrisy

Three Things I Don’t Understand
Life
The Universe
Everything

Three Things On My Desk
Loads of books & papers (in fact - I can barely see the desk)
Oh - I found a few unpaid bills

And an apple

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
Meet my family of origin
Drive around Australia in a Campervan
Find peace within myself

Three Things I Can Do
Play piano
Speak Swedish
Have daughters

Three Things I Can’t Do
University Maths
Juggle
Have sons

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To
Music (often)
Your gut instinct
Those that you love

Three Things You Should Never Listen To
The Internet
Any news or current affair program on channels 7, 9 & 10
The argument 'but all the other kids are allowed to...'

Three Things I’d Like To Learn (but won’t)
To fly
To not stress about mess
Infinite patience

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid
The Young Ones
The Goodies
Dr Who

Three Blogs I’ve tagged
Ani
Alex
Jessie

OK - now - back to the books I go............................................

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, how cool!
A first for both of us...
What in the --- is a meme anyway?

1/4/07, 1:39 pm  
Blogger Doughnut said...

Very talanted Poss! Plays the piano and speaks Swedish. Are you from Sweden and/or how did you come about learning that language? Just curious. I have a hard enough time with english :)

1/4/07, 10:29 pm  
Blogger Aurelia said...

I love memes. They always prompt interesting conversations and discoveries!

Thanks for visiting my blog, btw. I appreciate it.

2/4/07, 3:54 am  
Blogger ani said...

yikes I did not see that coming.

Oh my, and I was wondering how you came up with all those great answers,,

I will give it a try,

hugs you,

2/4/07, 7:56 am  
Blogger ani said...

I tagged Joy , Addie , and Gersh.

If they do not see my blog maybe they will see it here,,

good luck girls.

ani

2/4/07, 9:14 am  
Blogger actonb said...

Yes, I did mean you! Nicely played Possum!
I'm with you on the inability to have sons though...

2/4/07, 1:31 pm  
Blogger Possum said...

Jessie - no idea - just following the crowd.......!!!!!! Thanks for partaking though!!!

Leroy - I did the exchange student thing for a year after high school - living just out of Stockholm. Cemented my love of all things SNOWY!! It was a blast - and I somehow managed to pick up the 'lingo'. It's really no use to me in Australia though - but after 20 years - I still remember a lot of the vocab. I hope to go back for a visit in the next 12 months.

Aurelia - thanks for popping in. Yeah - I guess they invoke interesting bits of info about the respondents. It was fun!!!

Ani - sorry to dob you in - but I think your answers were great also. Thanks for playing!!

ActonB - and I managed it without imploding - yay!!! Thanks for the tag!!!

2/4/07, 2:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVED THE YOUNG ONES

2/4/07, 3:04 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had the Young One's "Heavy Concept Album" (in vinyl), which was mainly Neil being his hippy self... he sang something about potatoes I think! They were great.

I also had a bit of a crush on Bill Odie. oh dear! that's tragic!

(goes away shaking head in disbelief at oneself!!) hahaheee

2/4/07, 4:19 pm  
Anonymous Newport News TV Installation said...

Thanks greeat blog post

22/11/22, 11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home