Monday, March 09, 2009

Patience Has Paid Off - FINALLY!!

Today - finally - after 2.5 years - I received an email from one of my brothers.

I sent my 3 sibs a letter - 'outing' myself - 2.5 years ago - that created a huge storm for my mother - and was the reason behind my father contacting me behind everyone's backs.
My mother scared everyone else - so from them I only heard silence - and it hurt my soul.

But today - I have the BIGGEST smile on my dial.

Because one of my kept sibs - wants to get to know ME.

There is finally some good karma happening around here.

Fingers all crossed out there - pretty please.

Poss. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*smile*

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-D

9/3/09, 5:33 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

Oh that's amazing! And you give the rest of us hope of one day being able to be in contact with our siblings.

9/3/09, 8:45 pm  
Blogger Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

Oh this is just the BEST news.

I am BEYOND happy for you!

9/3/09, 11:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm smiling right along with you!

Hoping it is the start of a long and great friendship!!

10/3/09, 3:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great! I wish you the best...

I do want to urge you to use caution and protect yourself and your feelings. In my case, what I thought was the beginning of a life long relationship was really a cog in a longstanding family feud. I was basically used.

11/3/09, 8:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Poss .... fingers and toes crossed!!! Blessings to you, dear one ... Love, Celeste

12/3/09, 7:40 am  
Blogger Possum said...

Thanks for the lovin' - peeps!

Hugz,
Poss. xxxxx

13/3/09, 10:36 pm  
Blogger Paula O. said...

So, so happy for you.

I'll be thinking of you and hope that this is the start of something amazing. You deserve nothing less. :)

Hope all is well.

Hugs,
p

17/3/09, 12:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Possum, Im so very very happy for you

What fantastic news

(((((((hugs)))))))

19/3/09, 2:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent news Poss, my good wishes with you.....

26/3/09, 5:42 am  
Blogger Rebecca said...

poss, yay! reading your good news with mom c in hotel room in her neck of the woods. showing her 'round the adoption blog world. :) love ya! r

28/3/09, 5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home