Sunday, February 04, 2007

OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG

OK - all my friends in Blogging-Land - please - OH - please........keep your fingers crossed for me tonight - and send loads and loads of THE happiest thoughts down the line.

I have just returned from down the coast seeing my wonderful newly found sister again - (here's a pic & a blurb about her and I here ) - and I decided to check my wee emails. (OK - I usually check them a THOUSAND times a day when I'm home - plus the letter box - in the HOPE that I'll receive the words that I long to hear.......)

I GOT AN EMAIL TONIGHT FROM MY FIRST-MUM'S HUSBAND (who may or may-not be my father.................) SAYING................

Subject: Hello from T______ (town where they both live)
From: A

Hello C,
Is this still your email address.
Cheers,
A.

OMG......OMG.....OMG.....OMG

I can't stop shaking......................

Have emailed back confirming that I received the email - and saying HI - and that I'm looking forward to hearing from them.

Fingers all crossed PLEASE.

Love you all.
From a smiling, crying, feeling love from you guys, Possum. xxxxxx

12 Comments:

Blogger Doughnut said...

Sending you good vibes from North America where it is currently twelve degrees below zero (fairenheit)...hoping you and your dad (if he is) make that connection!

4/2/07, 11:35 pm  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yayyayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayyayayayayayay! *jumping up and down and screaming*

I AM ESTATIC!!! I can't wait to hear more. The tone of his email sounds so kind (unless I am mistaken and Cheers isn't friendly). You know, when he seemed cold earlier, he might have just been protecting your mum. My husband is a nice guy but will be an absolute BEAR, if he thinks I'm "in danger". I am so happy for you and your post has made my whole day! Much love, Rebecca

5/2/07, 3:15 am  
Blogger Paula O. said...

Chez- sending all the positive vibes to you that I possibly can!!!

Many prayers and hugs coming your way - - I do hope to read about some VERY good news from you soon! Fingers and toes and legs are crossed for you, Chez!!! :)

5/2/07, 3:53 am  
Blogger elizabeth said...

Sending loads of good vibes your way~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/2/07, 11:07 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh babe, that is fabulous news!

I have all ten fingers crossed for good luck, (and toes too!)
Sounds very promising..
I hope you receive the email from them today - I'm really excited for you honey... can't wait to hear all about it.

Yay for you! xx

alex

5/2/07, 12:44 pm  
Blogger Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

Wishes love smiles and hopes a billion times over. I've just read your last few posts with such happiness. I love the picture of you and your sister.

5/2/07, 8:53 pm  
Blogger 3rd generation adoption said...

Chez,

Congratulations. Enjoy every minute.

Cheers,

John
adopteesx3@blogspot.com

6/2/07, 2:20 am  
Blogger Jenny, the Bloggess said...

My fingers, toes, arms and legs are all crossed for you, my friend.

6/2/07, 7:21 am  
Blogger Jenny, the Bloggess said...

PS. You and your sister have the same beautiful smile.

6/2/07, 7:22 am  
Blogger Laurie (formerly known as Momseekingpeace) said...

Sending good thoughts your way.
MSP

6/2/07, 9:09 pm  
Blogger Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

Just peeking in hoping for an update. You're in my thoughts.

7/2/07, 12:56 pm  
Blogger Possum said...

Dearest Leroy, Rebecca, Paula, KimKim, Elizabeth, Alex, Therese, John, Jenny & MSP - thankyou thankyou thankyou - having you here means the world to me.
THANKYOU.
Hugs, C. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7/2/07, 5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home